Vacation

Our family mini-vacation was to Eau Claire this year. Great trip! 
 
-The Metropolis Resort with waterpark and indoor amusement area with huge arcade, mini bowling, mini golf, go carts, maze, etc… Great place for kids who are 10, 8, and 6.   
  -Visited to UWEC to show the kids my old stomping grounds, including my old house. A beautiful new student center is being constructed.
  -Visited the rivers (Eau Claire and Chippewa) at Phoenix Park, which is absolutely beautiful. 
  -Saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat by Eau Claire Children’s Theater at the State. Really well done—Samuel loved it and was dancing around in his seat. 
  -Played at Carson Park and visited Chippewa Valley Museum and Paul Bunyon Logging Camp. Super exhibits for kids, much like the MN Historical Society. The exhibit on family farming was wonderful, but bit alarming. I said to Paul, “I never imagined the life style I grew up in would be considered historical.” 
  -Stopped to show them our Woodville apartment on the way home.
Dad and Faith in front of our first home
My old house in Eau Claire
Em has had enough
Girls solving mysteries
Faith in batting cages.  She can hit!
Samuel at Museum

Pictures are low quality. Our camera broke so most are just with my cell.  Time for a new camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in spring!

Was Jesus Polarizing?

PRIDE week communion