Paul's poem

I am posting this to show my husband's great talent.  This is better than flower or chocolate for V-Day.

Now, let me see...
Oh, where shall I start?
We know that you're kind
And you're sweet and you're smart

A Biblical scholar
Of unquestioned renown
And a true savvy shopper who
Finds best deals in town

A cook of great skill
Known for hot dishes and soups
And a great family leader
Who always readies the troops

A stong, loving mother
Dedicated and true
With a firm, loving heart
One who will follow through

With a twinkling eye
You're my wonderful wife
I am lucky and blessed
To have you in my life!

Love, Paul

Comments

  1. That's way more sweet & special than chocolate or flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in spring!

Was Jesus Polarizing?

PRIDE week communion