What my parents do in retirement

Just have to share this because I am so proud of my parents...

My parents are supposedly retired.  For the last several years, they have chaperoned teenagers on mission trips.  Every year, they seem to go some place different.  I hope I am going on mission trips with 16-year-olds when I am in my mid-60s.  I truly aspire to be that crazy and giving.  For those of you who can't pick them out, my dad is farthest to the right and my mom is the person farthest to the left who is kneeling.

Comments

  1. Thanks Kelly,
    We had a great week and the group really got to know one another well. Our projects were good but we did lose one day because of rain. The week went very fast but we were both pretty tired when we got home but so were the young people. It is a great project for us. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in spring!

Was Jesus Polarizing?

PRIDE week communion